We tackled 18 months in India and now after surviving "Life on the Other Side" we have relocated to Germany for a more civilized approach at married life. We don't know where the wind will take us, but we know we have each other and another wonderful opportunity to meet new people and explore new cities.
Search the Web
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Lazy Tuesday
Good Morning/Afternoon to All! Ben left for northern Germany today to work for a few days at the headquarters. I opted to stay with his parents where I can go for nice city walks, bake, cook, read, and not have to pack and unpack another bag. We had lunch at McDonalds together and then he was off. We are taking full advantage of as many hamburgers as we can get before we hit the non-beef area of India. I went grocery shopping at Globus for a few small items and then walked home. Asti was on sale for 4.5 euros so I stocked up for Christmas. I made devilled eggs this afternoon, cleaned a bit, and am thinking about going for a long afternoon stroll around town. A lazy Tuesday in Simmern. I'm chugging water and multivitamin juice in an effort to be as healthy as possible when we hit the ground running in India. Sounds like we are flying Friday morning as the visa should be ready by then. Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey girl... Sitting here with Lamb and Stube. Just wanted to say Hi and Miss You!! Good luck with your travels and looking forward to reading about your life in India! Take Care!
ReplyDelete