Search the Web

Saturday, November 7, 2009

$4.58 Pedicure

This morning my friend Christine from Canada and I went for pedicures at a place she had been to before. It was clean and in our neighborhood. It was the first time I had a man doing the pedicure. He did a nice job and included a full foot and calf massage. Total Cost 200 rupees=$4.58 Moments like this are what keep me going here in India.

Tonight Ben and I are having ALL of our friends over for a party. Food, beverages, and hopefully a few laughs. We are really excited to have everyone over as we have been to parties at other people's places so it is our turn. The cleaning staff seemed to be excited for us today too as they checked everything over to make sure it was good. As long as everyone can hike up three floors to get here we should be good. Pictures of our friends will be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment