I'm sadly counting down the days that I have remaining in the U.S. Thursday the 24th is the big day and I approach it with hesitation as I can't tell family and friends when we will be back to visit next. It is a strange feeling, but one that I must face in order to see my husband. Ben is back in India working hard and I'm preparing for my upcoming 4 week intensive German language course in Freiburg. The time in the US has flown by and now I am left trying to jam as much as possible into my luggage. An absolutely WONDERFUL trip where I enjoyed catching up with family and friends from all over the U.S. A few pictures from Ben's birthday, Wylie Park with Katelyn and Cole, and my cousin's wedding.
We tackled 18 months in India and now after surviving "Life on the Other Side" we have relocated to Germany for a more civilized approach at married life. We don't know where the wind will take us, but we know we have each other and another wonderful opportunity to meet new people and explore new cities.
Search the Web
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Final Countdown
I'm sadly counting down the days that I have remaining in the U.S. Thursday the 24th is the big day and I approach it with hesitation as I can't tell family and friends when we will be back to visit next. It is a strange feeling, but one that I must face in order to see my husband. Ben is back in India working hard and I'm preparing for my upcoming 4 week intensive German language course in Freiburg. The time in the US has flown by and now I am left trying to jam as much as possible into my luggage. An absolutely WONDERFUL trip where I enjoyed catching up with family and friends from all over the U.S. A few pictures from Ben's birthday, Wylie Park with Katelyn and Cole, and my cousin's wedding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jodie, hi! Just read the article about you in the Aberdeen American News....am so glad that you included your blog address. :) Your dad and I share cousins, children of Greg and Lavonne Stemper of Redfield, and I fondly remember your dad from when family gatherings would bring us all together...just a while ago! :) I now live and teach 5th graders near Aberdeen. I look forward to following you on your adventures in India and sharing your story with my students! Wow! What an amazing journey!! Take very special care, and Godspeed on your return trip.
ReplyDeleteSincerely,
Jody Marlette Erickson :)