Teuer(pronounced toy-er)means expensive in German and is the best word to describe Zurich, Switzerland. The capital city of Switzerland is a beautiful city 2 hours south of Freiburg, Germany by bus. A financial mecca that sits on magnifiscent Zurich Lake and houses 380,000 inhabitants. The metro area has around 2 million people. I found it to be a very large mix of cultures and probably some of the richest people in the world. Honestly I am not sure how a person could afford to live in Zurich as food alone made Paris look cheap. The Reitberg Museum and Zurich City Fest 2010 were the two main events I took in during my July 4th trip south.
We tackled 18 months in India and now after surviving "Life on the Other Side" we have relocated to Germany for a more civilized approach at married life. We don't know where the wind will take us, but we know we have each other and another wonderful opportunity to meet new people and explore new cities.
Search the Web
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Teuer Zurich
Teuer(pronounced toy-er)means expensive in German and is the best word to describe Zurich, Switzerland. The capital city of Switzerland is a beautiful city 2 hours south of Freiburg, Germany by bus. A financial mecca that sits on magnifiscent Zurich Lake and houses 380,000 inhabitants. The metro area has around 2 million people. I found it to be a very large mix of cultures and probably some of the richest people in the world. Honestly I am not sure how a person could afford to live in Zurich as food alone made Paris look cheap. The Reitberg Museum and Zurich City Fest 2010 were the two main events I took in during my July 4th trip south.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment