Here is a glimpse into my morning commute via bike rickshaw. I usually travel with Arun in the car, but on occasion I take rickshaw and really feel like a local. This morning I had a really nice ride as the weather was still cool and the traffic was not too heavy. The biggest problem is that I don't fit in bike rickshaws as my head hits the top tarp. The man in the purple shirt was my driver this morning. I paid 20 rupees=$0.40 to go 15 minutes (about a mile). Real Indian Living!
We tackled 18 months in India and now after surviving "Life on the Other Side" we have relocated to Germany for a more civilized approach at married life. We don't know where the wind will take us, but we know we have each other and another wonderful opportunity to meet new people and explore new cities.
Search the Web
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
My Commute
Here is a glimpse into my morning commute via bike rickshaw. I usually travel with Arun in the car, but on occasion I take rickshaw and really feel like a local. This morning I had a really nice ride as the weather was still cool and the traffic was not too heavy. The biggest problem is that I don't fit in bike rickshaws as my head hits the top tarp. The man in the purple shirt was my driver this morning. I paid 20 rupees=$0.40 to go 15 minutes (about a mile). Real Indian Living!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment