Search the Web

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

April 30th, 2011

We can now see real light at the end of the tunnel. Our visas have been extended until April 30th, 2011 and we both promised we would never set foot in the FRRO (Indian Government Office for Foreigners) again. It is a great feeling having an idea on when we will leave. The time will go quickly especially after Christmas. This week I realized I need to complete my original to do list. I still need to learn to crochet, juggle, and lose 20 lb. Oh, I also want to teach Ben to play pinochle. My grandma Polak would be embarrassed that I married someone who doesn't know how to play.

Everyone is asking "Where will you move next?" That is an excellent question that we don't have a 100% positive answer, but we are 85% sure that we will be:

A) Living in a country that starts with G.
B) Eating lots of delicious pork.
C) Flying to South Dakota to visit the farm.
D) Speaking two languages.
E) Living within driving distance of the 5 a.m. Sunday morning Hamburg Fish Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment