Search the Web

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Happy Spring!

I have concluded it is spring. Our grass is green, the birds are chirping, we had a thunderstorm with lightening last week, and I raked in front of our house today. Winter appears to be a bust in Germany. We have not seen snow since we moved here at the end of March. Our full salt bucked is still sitting by the door. I even ran the car through the car wash today is was so beautiful out. This has to be the weirdest 10 months of weather ever for Germany. However, I think everyone seems to be loving it as this morning the neighbor kids were on the street playing like it is summer. We live on a kid friendly street so this is normal that they play in the street. It's allowed!

We started putting together a puzzle, but can't even complete it because it isn't puzzle weather. I was hoping for real snow this year as we haven't seen much living in India the past few winters. We even bought snow boots in the US that are good for -50 weather, but we only needed them on the plane ride to keep our feet warm in the exit row. Snow, snow, snow where are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment