Search the Web

Friday, April 13, 2012

Operation Kitchen Curtains

During the past year that we have lived in our place I have wanted to upgrade my kitchen curtains. The old curtains were from the material that I cut off our guest room IKEA curtains and quickly sewed at my mother in laws. When I bought a new sewing machine last fall it moved to the top of my project list. It then took me a few months to locate a fabric store and purchase the fabric. Naturally while trying to convert how many meters of fabric I needed I didn't quite calculate the total cost. Those of you who know me would say that I am so tight I squeak. Well, I am proud to say that my kitchen has the most expensive curtains that I have ever purchased. The whole reason I decided to sew curtains was because I thought the store curtains were cheap looking and over priced. Now it looks like I am going to open a neighborhood coffee shop, but I love them!

OLD CURTAINS


NEW CURTAINS (Debating if I need to take insurance coverage out on them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment