Happy Palm Sunday! We went to a funeral this morning, oh I mean German church. We sang songs from the 1300's, learned about all the latest hat styles of 80 year old woman, and were not greeted once. Painful is the only word to describe the experience. However, we rebounded with Palm Sunday Tacos for lunch with homemade guacomale dip. MMM! A rather lazy Sunday with cool temperatures and perfect Final Four Basketball watching weather. Go Wildcats! If UK doesn't win tomorrow night then they will really have played poorly. However, I will be watching the recorded version on Tuesday night after work.
I am excited for a 3 day work week as I added a few days on to our Easter vacation. It should hopefully allow me to do a bit of cleaning before we travel to visit the Stabe family for the weekend. Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment