We tackled 18 months in India and now after surviving "Life on the Other Side" we have relocated to Germany for a more civilized approach at married life. We don't know where the wind will take us, but we know we have each other and another wonderful opportunity to meet new people and explore new cities.
Search the Web
Monday, July 30, 2012
July 30th Garden Update
Our one random sunflower that grew voluntarily has bloomed. In addition I picked another helping of green beans, our first carrot, and a few more tomatoes. The ears are setting on the corn, but we will have to wait and see if we actually get to eat any home grown sweet corn. All in all I am glad that I planted a garden and that it is producing something. Next year I will lay things out a bit differently and reduce the number of tomato plants, however in general it was a great first year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment