We tackled 18 months in India and now after surviving "Life on the Other Side" we have relocated to Germany for a more civilized approach at married life. We don't know where the wind will take us, but we know we have each other and another wonderful opportunity to meet new people and explore new cities.
Search the Web
Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Voting Abroad-Obama/Biden or Romney/Ryan?
Today I cast my vote for the 2012 presidential election. Who did I vote for Obama or Romney? Well, that my friends is private. If I voted like a true European then I would have voted for Obama. Everyone in the EU loves Obama and think he should be reelected.
If I voted like a true South Dakotan then I would have voted for Romney. How does one go about voting when living in Germany? I completed a request for absentee ballot and emailed it to the Spink County Auditor. In return they processed my request and sent me password information to a link where I can print my ballot. Today I printed my ballot, cast my vote, and will place my ballot with no postage due in the mail. In the past when I have voted absentee they have mailed me my ballot. This year everything is electronic. The ballot says that effective September 21st all military and overseas citizens can start voting for the November election. I would scan the ballot and post it for everyone to see, but I don't want to break any rules. Now I just have to sit back and wait for the election results on CNN.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment