Yesterday was a rollercoaster of emotions and I was not even in India.
High: A woman in line at Dairy Queen asked if I was getting ice cream. I said yes and then she offered me a free blizzard with a coupon she had for buy one get one free. I got the free one! A wonderful random act of kindness that made my day.
Low: Hearing the India visa outsourcing center tell me my visa had been denied and I couldn't leave until Feb. 10th. We then discovered that the embassy made a mistake and didn't understand I was applying for an entry visa, not a re entry on my tourist visa.
High: Getting to spend the day catching up with three wonderful college friends. It was so nice and quite distracting for me to be entertained by them all day instead of sitting and worrying about my visa.
Low: Talking with Ben on the phone and having to tell him that it didn't look promising for me to fly back to him today. Very frustrating for both of us.
High: Having the opportunity to eat at Olive Garden while back in the states.
Low: Having to say good bye to my college buddies last night.
High: Having a roof over my head and a place to stay at Aunt Margies while I get my visa straightened out.
Low: Missing my husband and wanting to be back in India with him. It is hard to believe I actually want to go back after 2 weeks in the U.S. Ich Liebe Dich Benedikt!
No comments:
Post a Comment