My passport & visa have arrived, my fun trip to Cincinnati and Fayettville are over, and my bags are almost packed. I'm officially ready to fly Thursday morning back to India to see my husband. We have a brand new apartment that we are moved into and I can not wait to see it. One month in South Dakota in the dead of winter is just what I need to go running back to India. I have had really good luck this trip with all of my flights being on time so I hope and pray that my luck continues. I have really enjoyed catching up with family and friends here in the U.S. and really do look forward to returning in June when the weather is a bit warmer. Thank you to Brian, Amber, Benjamin, Sarah, John, Tina, Jen, Aunt Margie, and Rascal for letting me stay with you. It was wonderful to spend time with each and every one of you!
Pictures: Jen, Luke, and Jodi after four hours of playing Rock Band 2. Good Times!
Jodi at University of Arkansas where cousin Jen is getting her Dr. in Engineering.

No comments:
Post a Comment