We tackled 18 months in India and now after surviving "Life on the Other Side" we have relocated to Germany for a more civilized approach at married life. We don't know where the wind will take us, but we know we have each other and another wonderful opportunity to meet new people and explore new cities.
Search the Web
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Thinking Spring!
In the spirit of spring I have updated my blog template. India doesn't really have much of a spring feel to it, but it is time to take on a lighter feel to the blog. Everyone that I talk to in Cincinnati and South Dakota is thankful to see the grass turning green and the flowers blooming, while we really just see the signs of more drought. We are patiently awaiting the rainy season when the dust settles so I feel as though I'm really missing out on spring. The grass is green year round here and I don't notice much difference in the flowers and trees. Not having four distinct seasons is strange and really difficult to get a feel for the time of year. India has four seasons I'm sure, but they consist of Nov.-Jan. Haze/Smog, Feb.-June Blazing Heat, July-August Rain & Humidity, and September-Oct. Beautiful San Diego Weather. I'm so excited to visit Germany and the U.S. in June & July to really feel summer and not just the crazy heat of India.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We just got an inch of rain over the last 24 hours - truly feels like 'April Showers bring May Flowers here - so after a looonnnng winter - this Spring is very welcome.
ReplyDeleteToday is Bradee's shower - C U Soon.