I just finished reading the book "Holy Cow" by Sarah Macdonald. I wouldn't rave about the entire book to others, but I would recommend the first four chapters. These chapters give a perfect description to how a young woman finds Delhi on her first visit. The author does an excellent job detailing the experience and really allows the reader to understand how drastic of a change life in India truly can be. A great read for someone who has or is thinking of visiting Delhi.
We tackled 18 months in India and now after surviving "Life on the Other Side" we have relocated to Germany for a more civilized approach at married life. We don't know where the wind will take us, but we know we have each other and another wonderful opportunity to meet new people and explore new cities.
Search the Web
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Holy Cow
I just finished reading the book "Holy Cow" by Sarah Macdonald. I wouldn't rave about the entire book to others, but I would recommend the first four chapters. These chapters give a perfect description to how a young woman finds Delhi on her first visit. The author does an excellent job detailing the experience and really allows the reader to understand how drastic of a change life in India truly can be. A great read for someone who has or is thinking of visiting Delhi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment