
For one morning and one morning only the "Band of Gurgaon" performed at The Happy School. Our greatest hits included such classics as: -Oh, when the saints go marching in -Twinkle Twinkle Little Star -Jingle Bells -If your happy and you know it -We wish you a Merry Christmas -Joy to the world -It's a small world The kids loved their hand made maracas made from Yakult pro biotic/yogurt drink bottles with rice inside. They played them often and played them loud. It was really a fun morning of music with my Japanese band friends. Ben joined in on the guest photo/videography team. He did an excellent job capturing a truly unique experience. Anyone who knows me could agree that I was not gifted in the music department. My mom may play a mean accordion, but I was not so lucky. However, I mustered up the courage to sing and play harmonica in front of foreigners as most of them don't understand me anyway. HA! One more memorable morning in Gurgaon for the scrapbook.
No comments:
Post a Comment