Search the Web

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

March 18th, 2011

We have a final date!!! I would like to officially announce that March 18th, 2011 sitting in seats 54 J & K flying out of India will be a very excited young couple with big smiles on their faces. Yes, that is correct we have our flight booked for our final exit out of "Incredible India." As always there is a chance that the date could be moved forward or back, but the important thing is that we have a flight. December 23rd-January 27th we will be in Germany celebrating Christmas with the Stabe family and traveling to northern Germany to look for a new apartment. I will be looking for a new job and Ben will be getting oriented on his new position. That means that we have 29 days in December until we fly out and then 49 days from Jan. 27th to March 18th for a total of 78 days remaining in India.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you're already down to double-digits!! I am excited for you to begin yet another new chapter in your life. Germany will probably a little bit boring compared to your adventures in India but maybe that is not a bad thing.
    I am in Northern Germany quite a lot due to business (three times this year!) so maybe there's a chance we will see each other again in the near future.
    Take care,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete