Search the Web

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

One Last Crazy Lunch


Today I had my last "Crazy" lunch with the ladies at my favorite Gurgaon restaurant "Crazy Noodle." It was a wonderful lunch with the girls where we all enjoyed beautiful dim sum. One thing I will definitely miss when I'm in Germany will be the ability to just pop into any restaurant and enjoy some chicken/mushroom dim sum for $2. I definitely need to get a recipe and make some myself. The problem is that making dim sum from scratch is a tremendous amount of work.

Tomorrow is our last full day in India and at the moment I'm in a very zombie like state. I think I have dreamed of this day for so long and now that it is here it's hard to believe. Surprisingly I'm not busting at the seams to get out of here, but instead starting to realize the difficulty of leaving all these wonderful friends behind. It feels like I'm leaving the Sahara Desert and I don't want to leave my friends behind to fend for themselves. It is truly survival of the fittest down here. I know they are all going to be ok, but I mostly feel guilty for leaving them. Life must go on!

No comments:

Post a Comment