Search the Web

Saturday, August 13, 2011

10 Weeks!

In exactly 10 weeks from today I will be in a big Boeing Airplane flying over a little lake known as "THE ATLANTIC!" That's right, in 10 weeks I am COMING TO AMERICA!!!!! The excitement is overwhelming, despite the fact that I havn't even packed yet. However, I do have a full list with everything I need to pack, want to buy, want to eat while in the US, and naturally want to bring back from the US. Right now the biggest thing I want to bring back is chocolate chips. It was a problem in India and also here as Nestle and Hershey have not hit the chocolate chip market. It is truly sad to think about billions of children in the world growing up with never being able to sink their little teeth into a fresh chocolate chip cookie. MMM!

Chocolate chips are just the tip of the iceberg as 14 months away from the U.S. have allowed for lots of cravings to build up. DQ cheeseballs anyone?

See you all in 10 weeks! Only 1,680 hours and I will be back on South Dakota soil.

No comments:

Post a Comment