Search the Web

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Oktoberfest-Evening Day 2

On Sunday evening Ben and I went back to Oktoberfest to take in a bit more of the big event. We just couldn't get enough! First, Ben rang the bell by throwing down the big hammer on the sensor. I was so proud!



Then we enjoyed a ride on the big Ferris wheel where we could see the entire fairgrounds of Oktoberfest.



This is the view of "Beer Alley" where the big beer tents are located. I think there is 16 in all, but I am not sure.



To end our Oktoberfest we rode a very old traditional wooden carousel where the music came from a live band. It was hilarious! The ride would start and then the band would play for a few minutes and the ride was over. We even tipped the band it was so fantastic.


No comments:

Post a Comment