Search the Web

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The End




I'm truly on the fence about my future in the world of knitting. On one hand I want to give it another try to prove I can do it, however I am not finding much motivation to carry on. Here are before and after pictures of my latest house shoe knitting project.
Yes, one is bigger than the other. Yes, they are too small for my feet. Yes, they look like Dutch shoes. I did however manage to finish my course after almost crying on night one from the frustration of a German woman looking at me like I was the dumbest person on earth. It was truly the competitive nature in me that pulled through on this project. Now I am left with two different sized house shoes that I will never wear because they don't fit me! Joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment