Search the Web

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Big 30

I have to admit that 30 was not a difficult birthday for me. However, I spent the day sitting in an outdoor salt water pool/whirlpool looking up at the Alps. It was rough!



My husband spoiled me once again with an authentic Bavarian man named Gerd Loesch singing Happy Birthday to me while playing his Zither. For dinner I enjoyed schnitzel, potatoes, and homemade warm apple strudel with vanilla sauce topped with 3 candles instead of birthday cake. It was really a fun and relaxing way to ring in 30. Earlier in the day we had massages, went swimming, and completely chilled out. I finally feel like an adult now.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Your hubby out done himself! Your birthday is something I can only dream of back here in MN! :) So glad you got to spend a wonderful weekend relaxing with your hubby.

    ReplyDelete